ECF Webinars: Spring 2015
March 26, 2015
Don't miss out! ECF has some great webinars coming up. There is no cost to participate in our webinars and all lay and clergy leaders are welcome.
Topics include: capital campaigns, leadership, endowments, strategic planning, stewardship, and planned giving.
Click on the links below to register, or click here to see a complete list of upcoming webinars.
We hope these webinars will engage and empower Episcopal leaders throughout the Church to transform their faith communities and respond to God's call.
- Basics of a Capital Campaign (April 15, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Learning from the Small Church Way (April 16, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Spending Rules for Endowments (April 22, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Strategic Thinking for Congregations (April 23, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Planificación estratégica para las feligresías (April 28, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Planning and Recruiting for Stewardship (May 6, 2015 7:30 PM ET)
- Lessons for all Churches from Church Planting (May 19, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
- Legacy Societies and Your Planned Giving Ministry (June 3, 2015 7:00 PM ET)
Want to see what we've got down the road? See our calendar of events. Don't forget to check back every now and then to see what's newly added!