ECF offers a broad range of workshops and educational opportunities that help Episcopal congregations, dioceses, and other organizations strengthen their leadership and financial capabilities. Our core areas of expertise include:
- Vestry leadership
- Strategic vision and planning
- Identifying and developing new leaders
- Leading change
- Annual stewardship campaigns
- Basics of capital campaigns
- Setting up planned giving programs
- Creating and managing endowments
Workshops may be customized to meet the specific needs of a congregation or organization, and may be offered in the context of a larger event, such as a diocesan convention or church-wide conference.
To learn more about what ECF can offer, please contact Brendon Hunter at 212-870-2849 or
or by email.
Senior Program Director