ECF is an Episcopal organization, committed to empowering congregations, dioceses, schools, and related organizations to live out the Gospel. We work exclusively within the Episcopal Church, understand its traditions, and integrate a spiritual foundation into all aspects of a campaign. Our staff and consultants are uniquely experienced in raising funds in the Episcopal community, and we are proud to re-invest the fees we earn back into serving the Church. Through all our ministries, we seek to revitalize Episcopal communities of faith in service to God’s mission.
ECF’s Discern-Study-Ask approach to capital campaigns is designed to provide a successful spiritual, strategic and financial experience. We adapt each phase of the campaign to your size and community culture. We consider a campaign successful when it has not only reached its financial goal, but has involved a wide range of supporters, strengthened leadership structure, and engendered a sense of community accomplishment.
What makes ECF’s approach so successful?
- Holistic Approach: Our services revitalize faith communities by creating opportunities for mission and service, and raising the resources they need for ministry
- Experience: ECF has more than 25 years of campaign experience, raising over $290 million for Episcopal organizations over the past ten years
- Episcopal Focus: We work exclusively with Episcopal entities and our services are mission-centered, stewardship-focused and spiritually-based
- Adaptability: Our Discern-Study-Ask methodology is flexible to meet the needs and culture of your organization
- Achievable Goals: 92% of ECF clients meet or exceed their recommended financial goals
- Professionalism: ECF's' capital campaign consultants are among the best. They are experienced, spiritually-centered, and skilled in navigating the challenges and opportunities facing the Episcopal Church today
- Affordability: Our sliding fee scale is affordable and our services highly competitive
Managing Program Director