The Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) has always been there for our faith communities – supporting them in developing leadership and financial resources as they build up disciples for the Jesus Movement. And during this time of crisis, as the Church is facing unprecedented challenges, ECF is renewing this commitment.
Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, ECF has created a variety of innovative and helpful resources, including the following:
- A continuously updated resource hub for both individuals and their faith communities.
- Daily Faith@Home resources to help families continue spiritual formation during a time of social distancing.
- Online gatherings, webinars and other tools in both English and Spanish to keep our constituents informed and connected. Click here for our latest offerings.
- Ongoing contact and up-to-date, expert information for our Endowment Management and Planned Giving clients.
- Collaborative on-line activities with partner organizations including the CEEP Network and Forward Movement.
ECF will remain a strong, independent and innovative organization both during the current crisis and beyond. By working together, our Church will get through these challenging times and go about the business of discipleship and engaging in God’s mission in the world.
There are many organizations that need your help right now, including your local congregation. I also invite and encourage you to support the ongoing mission of ECF now that the Church needs us more than ever. Please consider making a gift today or becoming a monthly donor by clicking here. Thank you for your generosity.
Donald V. Romanik