Register for ECF's upcoming webinars!
September 16, 2016
ECF's free webinars are a great way to get your congregational leadership teams engaged in the strategic, leadership, and financial topics that are essential to the health of your congregation. This winter's lineup includes webinars on parish finances, a new congregational assessment tool called ECF First Step, vestry covenants, and more. Get your teams registered today!
- Witnessing Faithfully Beyond the Walls, September 27, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Learn from ECF Fellow Audra Abt how neighborhood-based house church ministry can reinvigorate existing congregations.
- ECF First Step: An Assessment tool for Congregations, October 6, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Focusing on where to begin, this workshop will introduce participants to strategic thinking in congregations and share an assessment tool for individualized outcomes.
- Fearless Finances - A Practical Approach to Parish Budgets (ECF/Lilly Financial Literacy Series), October 13, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: This webinar will offer a “no-jargon” overview and practical ways of enhancing two critical aspects of parish finance - budgeting and investing.
- Basics of Endowment, October 19, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Every church, no matter how small or how large, needs to have the structure of an endowment in place!
- Fear Not! Good tidings about Capital Campaigns, October 26, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Undertaking a capital campaign can seem daunting, but it need not be. Join two of our consultants as they provide a step-by-step guide to this critical issue.
- Identificando y formando nuevos líderes [Spanish language webinar], October 27, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Este webinario les dará herramientas para identificar nuevos líderes en su comunidad para ser parte de la junta parroquial o comité del obispo.
- Donor-advised Funds – What Parish Stewardship & Episcopal Development Leaders Should Know, November 15, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: ECF has recently established its own DAF, in collaboration with the Presbyterian Foundation, and is excited to make this new tool available to Episcopal leaders throughout the church.
- Vestry Covenants: A Foundation for Future Vitality, November 16, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: By establishing shared norms after the new vestry convenes each year, a vestry can lay a foundation for effectively working together that can be referred to month after month.
- Be Born in Us: A Reflection on Love of Neighbor in the Season of Advent, December 13, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST: Take time this Advent to meditate with ECF Fellow Ali Lutz on the love at the heart of Christian social witness.
Want to see where else ECF will be offering workshops throughout the Episcopal Church? Check out the full ECF Events Calendar which includes both the webinars listed above as well as the on-site workshops we will participating in across the Church.