Mission, Vision, & Impacts
ECF is an independent, lay-led organization that helps congregations, dioceses and other Episcopal communities of faith engage in visioning and planning, develop leadership and raise and manage resources for ministry.
Purpose: To be a catalyst, agent, and advocate for transformation, renewal and growth in the Episcopal Church in practical, innovative and spiritually-grounded ways.
Mission: To be a comprehensive and holistic resource that helps vitalize Episcopal faith communities.
Vision: ECF is known as the ministry partner for helping build and sustain transformational faith communities.
· ECF supports and empowers the Episcopal Church in fulfilling God’s mission in the world by providing practical and innovative tools and solutions in the areas of visioning and planning, leadership and financial resource development.
· ECF seeks to impact positive change in the Church both at the grassroots and institutional levels while affirming the rich heritage of the Episcopal/Anglican tradition.
· ECF identifies and disseminates best practices and helps develop effective models for transformational faith communities.
· ECF seeks to foster a culture of stewardship, philanthropy and generosity within the organization and throughout the wider Church.
· ECF forges partnerships and collaborations with other Episcopal organizations to maximize our impact and outreach and to avoid unnecessary programmatic duplication or replication.
· Equipped and empowered lay and clergy leaders partnering to bring about transformation, renewal and positive change
· Vital Episcopal communities of faith
· Relevant and meaningful opportunities to live out Christian stewardship and effectively raise financial resources for ministry
· New, innovative and mission-based ways to be the Episcopal Church of the future