Vital congregations live out their mission when their leaders empower everyone.
Episcopal communities of faith rely on both lay and ordained leadership to help them heed God’s call, bring them together in worship, and live out the Gospel. Our leaders need practical tools, training, and resources to effectively engage all members of their communities in mission, identify and raise up new leadership to keep their ministries energized and dynamic, and to provide transformational opportunities for one another, our local communities, the wider Church, and the world.
ECF works with thousands of congregations, as well as to dozens of dioceses and other Episcopal organizations around the country to build leadership.
Empowered leaders empower everyone.
- : This online community provides Episcopal lay and clergy leaders with spiritually-grounded, practical resources to help them build healthy congregations in service to God's mission.
- : Academic and transformational ministry grants that enable Fellows to share their knowledge, experience, and best practices with the wider Church in practical ways.
- : Our innovative series of workshops that equip lay and ordained leaders with knowledge, skills, and best practices.
- : An indispensable source of information for anyone embarking on the adventure in faith that is vestry service.
- : A practical guide to planned giving, one of the most vital and least understood ministries of any parish.
- : This provocative new book explores how lay and clergy leaders can work in full partnership to transform the Church.