Endowment Management Services
Endowments support exciting new ministries today, and secure resources for ministry for generations to come. Endowments serve both the institution, by gathering resources, and the donor, by creating the opportunity for a meaningful legacy gift.
ECF helps Episcopal dioceses, churches, organizations, and schools organize, invest and grow their endowments and permanent funds. Our Endowment Management Services (EMS) program covers the complete spectrum of endowment issues essential to starting and managing an effective endowment.
- Best Practices – Getting organized is essential to a successful endowment. Whether you are just getting started or have had an endowment for many years, getting the structure right and other best practices matter. To request a set of sample endowment fund policies and guidance on the fundamentals of endowment management, send us an email.
- Expert financial guidance and service – Through our investment manager, State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), we help you address the many aspects of prudent investing – asset allocation, fund selection, risk management, reporting, spending policies and more. Our investment solutions can handle accounts of all sizes and provide solid performance, timely reports, easy access to funds, and reasonable fees. To learn more about investment options, click here.
- Growth through planned giving – Endowments grow through bequests in a will, maturing life-income gifts, and direct cash gifts. We will work with you to create awareness of the means and benefits of planned giving and also facilitate life income gifts. To learn more about ways to grow your endowment through new gifts, click here.
Want to learn more?
- See what our some of our clients have to say about our service.
- Current Accounts: View performance reports, and review operational details
- Prospective Accounts: Discover the advantages of eCF's full range of endowment services
- Topics of Interest: Gain knowledge and spark conversation about the many aspects of managing an endowment fund.
Please click here to review ECF's package re: action to protect trust investments.