Planned Giving Leaders
If you are a congregation, diocese, or other Episcopal organization, ECF can help you establish, enhance, and sustain an effective planned giving program to ensure resources will be available to fund vital future ministries.
Planned giving is a ministry that is vital to any congregation, diocese, or community of faith not only because it can help ensure the future of your organization, but also because it offers your members the opportunity to make a final testament about the importance of their Christian faith.
ECF can assist you every step of the way – from developing your program, to equipping you with the resources you need to get results. Our services include:
Planned Giving on Demand
ECF’s planned giving web-based toolkit is your guide to developing an effective planned giving ministry. Planned Giving on Demand can be ordered through Forward Movement (800-543-1813); www.forwardmovement.org. More information is available here.
Education & Planning
- Workshops and webinars to sharpen your vision and mission for endowments or planned giving
- Expert guidance to create a legacy society
- Effective endowment practices, policies, and asset management
- Informational brochures and booklets can be downloaded free; printed copies can be purchased through Forward Movement (800-543-1813); www.forwardmovement.org.
- Two free planned giving e-newsletters
- Donor website for life income gift illustrations and articles: www.episcopalgifts.org
- Funding Future Ministry, a practical guide for implementing a planned giving program, available in printed and e-book formats through Forward Movement (800-543-1813); www.forwardmovement.org
ECF can help create and administer life income gifts including:
- A full-range of gift options for donors: charitable gift annuities, pooled income fund, and charitable remainder trusts
- Personalized illustrations of the benefits of specific gifts
- Tax reporting , charitable deduction letters, income payments and asset management
Managing Program Director