Beginning the Clergy Transition Process
May 19, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT
Your Rector has announced his/her resignation and your congregation is now in the midst of a transition process. Whether you serve as a Vestry or Search Committee member, this this one hour webinar is designed to provide practical tips and concepts to consider during a search for new clergy leadership.
Topics to be discussed include:
· Conducting a search in relationship with the diocesan Bishop
· Leadership and proactive transitions
· Identification of the gifts and skills needed with new clergy leadership
· Communication and Confidentiality
· Interviewing and hospitality
Presented by The Rev. d'Rue Hazel, Canon for Congregational Development and Administration in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina.