The Episcopal Church Foundation's Leadership Resources and Communications area currently has one position available: Assistant Program Director.
General Purpose of the Position:
The Assistant Program Director supports the Leadership Resources and Communications team in its broad and exciting portfolio of programs and projects with particular responsibilities in the monthly production cycle of ECF’s online publication Vital Practices (www.ecfvp.org), project management for program specific communications, the planning of online and onsite events, and program impact measurement. This position is based at ECF’s New York office.
Supervisory and Other Contacts:
The Assistant Program Director reports to the Managing Program Director for Leadership Resources and Communications and works closely with the other staff, especially the Communications Coordinator and the Program Director for Leadership Resources. The Assistant Program Director does not have direct supervisory responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the Leadership Resources and Communications in all areas including ECF Vital Practices (www.ecfvp.org), the Fellowship Partners Program, educational events and partnerships, the Vital Teams initiative, the Vestry Resource Guide, Spanish language initiatives, as well as general ECF communications and program-specific communications.
2. Has significant responsibility in the monthly production cycle of ECF Vital Practices, the development of program-specific communications, the realization of online and onsite events, and program impact measurement.
3. Interacts with ECF constituents and outside vendors and contractors.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
● 1-3 years of relevant experience
● Bachelor’s degree
● Ability and enjoyment in working on a collaborative, results-driven team
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Technically proficient, detail-oriented, with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Familiarity with database systems, ideally Raiser’s Edge
● Computer skills including Microsoft Office, website content management systems, email marketing systems
● Familiarity with best practices on social media platforms
● Knowledge of the Episcopal Church or other faith based organizations preferred but not required
● Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign preferred but not required
● Basic working knowledge of Spanish preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time position with benefits pursuant to ECF’s policies and a salary range of $50,000 to $55,000 depending on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Miguel Escobar, Managing Program Director of Leadership Resources at email@example.com by December 16, 2016.