ECF's Fall 2015 Webinar Schedule is Out!
September 23, 2015
ECF's free webinars are a great way to get your congregational leadership teams engaged in the strategic, leadership, and financial topics that are essential to the health of your congregation. This fall's webinar lineup includes a variety of topics including strategic planning, tools for online fundraising, Episcopal Relief and Development's new asset map, and team leadership essentials. Get your teams registered today!
- Strategic Vision & Planning (Oct 8, 7-8 PM ET)
- A Walk Through the New Vestry Resource Guide (Oct 13, 7-8 PM ET)
- Digital Giving: Models and Tools (Oct 27, 7-8 PM ET)
- Basics of Endowment (Oct 29, 7-8 PM ET)
- Episcopal Relief and Development's Episcopal Asset Map (Nov 3, 7-8 PM ET)
- La atareada época del año de la junta parroquial (19 de noviembre, 7-8 PMhora de este)
- First Steps in Leading Change (Nov 24, 7-8 PM ET)
- Making a Planned Gift to Your Parish (Dec 1, 7-8 PM ET)
- Conversaciones sobre la mayordomía (1 de deciembre, 7-8 PM hora de este)
- Vital Teams: Team Leadership Essentials (Dec 10, 7-8 PM ET)
Want to see where else ECF will be offering workshops throughout the Episcopal Church? Check out the full ECF Events Calendar which includes both the webinarslisted above as well as the on-site workshops we will participating in across the Church.