ECF Program Stories
May 1, 2018
ECF partners with congregations, dioceses, and other Episcopal faith communities, working with them to engage in strategic visioning and planning, develop effective lay and clergy leadership teams, and raise financial resources for ministry. This means we are able to share stories about congregations and communities we’ve worked with that are transformed and thriving in their important ministries. See below to read these stories and learn more about how we work with Episcopal communities across the country through a variety of different programs.
- Under One Roof
An ECF capital campaign brings unity and new life to St. John's Episcopal in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
- The Capital Campaign Story at Holy Comforter Episcopal Church
A capital campaign story from Holy Comforter Episcopal Church in Spring, TX.
- Room For All
An inspiring Capital Campaign story from Church of Our Redeemer in Lexington, MA.
- DAF to the Rescue
Individuals share how they have benefited by creating a Donor-advised fund
ECF Lilly Endowment National Initiative
- Boot Camp builds clergy and lay leaders for the 21st century
ECF's Lilly Initiative Boot Camp in Baltimore
- Transformando comunidades – Recursos en español de la ECF
De traducción a transformación.
- Transforming communities – ECF’s Spanish Language Resources
From translation to tranformative.
Endowment Management Solutions
- True Sunshine Goes Solar
A historic church uses their ECF-managed endowment to bring light and life to its community.
- An Unexpected Gift
Every planned gift, large or small, will grow to support ministries that we cannot imagine today.
- New Site, New Life for St. Vincent's Center in Haiti
A well managed endowment allows St. Vincent's in Haiti to thrive in their ministry.
Fellowship Partners Program
- Daniel Vélez-Rivera's Holy Adventure
ECF Fellow Daniel Vélez-Rivera creates a ministry for and by Latinas in Salem, MA.
- The Future of Seminary Education
ECF spoke with 1990 Fellow, Mark Richardson, President and Dean of CDSP
- Building Diverse Leadership
2010 Fellow Altagracia Perez on multicultural leadership in the Episcopal Church.
- A Kairos Moment for the Church
ECF fellow Kelly Brown Douglas on what it means to be a leader in today’s Church.
- Embracing Religious Manyness
ECF Fellow Lucinda Mosher on church leaders' role in engaging in interreligious dialogue.
- Stewardship is Not Taught; it’s Caught
Peter Pereira from the Diocese of Hawaii, speaks to us about the value of good stewardship.
- 21st-Century Legacy Building in Little Rock
How one congregation in Arkansas used planned giving to breathe new life into their cathedral.
- St. Mark’s Capital Campaign sparks Legacy Lions
How one congregation in Washington, DC used came to a planned giving program through a capital campaign.
- Strategic Solutions helps St. Thomas build a framework for the future
St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Sun Valley, Idaho's ECF Strategic Solutions experience.